Best Earbuds For Sleeping: My Personal Top 5 Headphones
The stressful pace of life in a modern city affects you and knocks down your biorhythms. As a result, you become gloomy, nervous, and irritable. The calming melodic music helps to return the lost peace and inner harmony, which creates excellent conditions for falling asleep and restoration of strength. Of course, if you live with someone, the only way to fall asleep with music is by using earbuds.
I often try different pairs of headphones, as for some reason, I magically lose them whenever traveling. At the same time, I have several pairs of different headphones, convenient for sleeping and working, and a special pair for sports. I used to be afraid of falling asleep with headphones because this is not considered very useful.
As a therapist, I searched for facts indicating the harm of sleep in the headphones for a long time, but there is no real evidence or research. Moreover, when you have insomnia and you are annoyed by any extraneous sounds that cause anxiety, it is ideal for including soothing music or an audiobook. That is why If you need a nice pair of earbuds, here are the best solutions to make your sleep safe and sound.
Top 5 Best Earbuds for Sleeping
If you cannot fall asleep with all the noises distracting you, be sure to find the perfect headphones for sleeping. These are my tried-and-true noise cancelling earbuds for sleeping, which I can recommend for everyone without hesitation.
TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds – Wireless Earbuds for Sleeping
If you’re looking for a budget option for sleeping headphones, check out these wireless headphones. Surprisingly, they are in no way inferior in characteristics to the premium options. If soundproofing is important for you to sleep, check them out. These headphones can be proud of the sound quality and the removal of unnecessary extraneous noise. They connect to your device quickly and are suitable for many brands of devices. Just connect the left and right earphones to the device one by one and turn on your playlist.
Another function these headphones are proud of is IPX8 waterproofing. If you decide to walk with headphones on a rainy day or do sports suddenly, the water will not harm them.
Hi-Fi sound quality allows you to hear music from a professional device, with the perfect bass balance. At the same time, the adjustable sound will allow you to choose the ideal volume that will not interfere with sleep but remove extraneous sounds. It makes them the best option for noise cancelling earbuds for sleep. At the same time, if you do not need wireless charging and prefer to charge from a USB cable, the latter also comes in a set.
They indicate Bluetooth v5.0 technology. It means that you can listen to music or podcasts at a fairly long distance from your phone. You can leave it on the bedside table and calmly walk around the house (for a distance of 30 feet without thick partitions)
These headphones work for approximately four hours of active use. The charging case is very stylish and convenient while it lasts for 4 full charges.
- Hi-Fi sound quality
- Bluetooth v5.0
- IPX8 waterproofing
- Active work for up to 4 hours
- [TWS & BLUETOOTH 5.0] - Adopt the most advanced Bluetooth 5.0 technology TOZO T10 Support HSP HFP A2DP AVRCP Provides in-call stereo sound Also own fast and stable transmission without tangling.
- [Hi-fi stereo sound quality] - TOZO T10 offers a truly authentic sound and powerful bass performance with 8mm large size speaker driver - the drive area is 1.77 times than the normal drive area.
- [One step pairing] - Pick up 2 headsets from charging box They will connect each other automatically then only one step easily enter mobile phone Bluetooth setting to pair the earbuds.
Purity True Wireless Earbuds – Great Soundproof Earbuds For Sleeping
This pair of wireless earbuds for sleeping is almost as good as the previous position on the list. It has the same features as Bluetooth 5.0 technology, which increases the quality and clarity of sound. They are wireless and have moisture protection with a high IPX5 rating (but do not immerse them in water to check this feature).
Purity True wireless headphones are indispensable both for training, at work, and when one goes to bed. I often listen to podcasts before going to bed and often fall asleep while listening to music. Falling asleep with this pair in my ears, I do not feel discomfort, and the charge lasts for a long time. They have a very easy and intuitive charging system. As soon as the headphones are charged, the stand turns off the red light. I like the case for charging, it is durable and charges quickly, and is enough for about three full charges.
These earphones have good sound insulation and noise reduction. The sound is clean and soft, minimal bits are heard, so the fullness of the sound is provided. I’m not a specialist in the music field, but the sound is balanced, and my eardrums do not feel the pressure, as usual.
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Charges quickly
- The price is a little bit high
- SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY- Experience music, movies, podcasts, calls, and more in a whole new way. Bluetooth 5.0 technology gives you high quality sound for listening and conversations. Provides superior connectivity and the ability to enjoy your earbuds happily. [IMPORTANT: Remember to experiment with the 3 different earcap sizes (S, M, L) to find a snug and secure fit.]
- QUICK PAIRING- Stress-free pairing right out of the charging case. Purity earbuds will give flashing light and voice indications when done synching so you can pair to your smartphone easily. (Please remove protective film from earbuds before use).
- PORTABLE CHARGING CASE- A portable charging case gives you the opportunity to recharge your earbuds when on-the-go. Four bright white LED lights will illuminate to indicate charging percentage of your earbuds. Play time up to 4 hrs. And up to 10 hrs with charging case.
Apple Earpods with Lightning Connector – Noise Isolating Earbuds for Sleeping
There is a lot of fuss about Apple earpods, and it seems that the majority of users have either love or hate relationships with them. Yet they are considered a classic among headphones. If you prefer the design and sound of the Apple headphones, then this pair will be ideal for ensuring you a good night’s sleep.
The design of these headphones is not traditionally round. The developers made the form focusing on the shape of the ear so that the earphone holds better, and the sound is distributed as accurately as possible. At the expense of sound, the speaker system in the earpods is tuned so that the sound is not lost, and the outer noise is suppressed, so you surely get high-quality sound.
These earpods have a Lightning connector and an integrated remote mode. This allows you to adjust the volume, answer calls, and switch tracks to the playlist using the cord.
Of course, this option is more likely for people who are not afraid to fall asleep in the vicinity of the wires. Otherwise, I do not see the minuses from using these ones. Ears do not get tired of them, they hold well and do not fall out. And the main reason for people to choose wired headphones is that they will never suddenly turn off when discharged.
- High-quality sound
- Compatible with all Apple devices
- Comfortable for ears
- Apple haters don’t like them
- Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other earbud-style headphones
- The speakers inside the EarPods have been engineered to maximize sound output and minimize sound loss, which means you get high-quality audio
- The EarPods with lightning connector also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord
Boltune Bluetooth 5.0 IPX7 – Best Earbuds for Sleeping on Side
These Bluetooth earbuds for sleeping seem incredible. I didn’t believe that wireless headphones for such a price can work for more than 15 hours. But this is true, and now it is my permanent couple for the night. I try to recharge them during the day or right after returning from work, so they will work all night. One of the minuses – these headphones are a little loud, although their sound insulation is quite good.
In terms of sound, these headphones provide HD Stereo with all the highs and lows of the range, which allows you to listen to the music of the highest quality and enjoy it. Extraneous sounds are well suppressed. There are a microphone and volume controls, they are very intuitive and comfortable.
There are three options for earbuds, so you can choose the most comfortable ones. At the expense of all the professional features, Boltune headphones confirm their top-level equipment.
They support Bluetooth 5.0 technology, which transmits a signal as quickly and cleanly as possible, but it saves energy, so your phone will not run out of charge quickly.
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Work up to 15 hours
- Little loud
- 16 HOUR CONTINUOUS PLAYBACK: Boltune wireless headphone with exclusive charging technology, low power consumption, 5 minutes charge can play 2 hours. IOS can up to 16 hours work time, let you enjoy wonderful music when travel and sports.
- THE MOST ADVANCED BLUETOOTH 5.0: Boltune Bluetooth headphone adopted latest generation chip and Bluetooth 5.0 technology, supports various Bluetooth-enabled devices With significant noise isolation and 10mm dynamic drivers.
- IPX7 WATERPROOF TECHNOLOGY: Boltune earbuds headphone with IPX7 sweat and water resistance, protects the headphones from heavy rains or sweat fitness even in rainy days. The magnetic wireless earbuds conveniently clasp together, easy to take.
PANASONIC Ergofit Earbud Headphones – Most Comfortable Earbuds for Sleeping
Here is another option of good wired headphones for people who focus on sound quality, rather than on the lack of wires. They are rather ideal headphones for sports, but as an option for sleep, it is also quite suitable.
There are three sets of earbuds for different sizes (Ergofit Earbud Design), so pick one that fits perfectly in your ear. This way, you get soundproof, perfectly-held headphones. They are suitable for almost all types of devices, like Apple, Android, and Blackberry.
Good news for fashionistas is these headphones have more than 11 color options. Be sure to choose your favorite one or match them with your pajamas.
They are durable, I have had them for almost three years, and they’re still running smoothly. The sound is clean and moderately loud. Panasonic headphones do not have a built-in microphone, but since I use them only during sleep and flights, the lack of this function does not bother me. No matter how many wireless earphones I tried, nothing laid as comfortable in the ear shell as these headphones. They are maximally ergonomic, are well fixed, and felt incredibly fine.
Of course, these headphones are not for lovers of perfect sound. But for this price they provide the maximum necessary for comfortable listening to anything. Maybe the headphones do not catch all the nuances of sound, but they are quite balanced.
- Compatible with any device
- 11 color options
- Comfortably fit ears
- Sound quality is not superb
Listen to Your Favourite Music While Sleeping!
Psychologists often recommend music as a non-pharmacological tool to facilitate sleep. In particular, this refers to cases if you have anxiety, sleep disturbances, or insomnia. So if you feel comfortable when you sleep with music, everything is in order. In the end, harm to hearing from the use of headphones at night and during the day is equivalent.
There is no perfect pair of earbuds for sleeping. If you toss and turn in bed, wired headphones may bring just discomfort, and wireless ones can turn off at any time as their usual duration of work is quite limited, and 5 hours can be short. Waking up from an artificial voice saying that the battery is low can be very stressful. Knowing about all these inconveniences, I tried to come up with a list of earbuds that will be comfortable to use while sleeping.
So do not worry about listening to music in your bed, just be sure to pick a pleasant playlist and a pair of comfortable earbuds for sleeping. Do you like falling asleep while listening to music? Or are you a fan of reducing any sounds before going to bed? I can’t wait to hear the response from you!
I am a certified therapist. The area of my study includes sleep medicine as well. I’ve chosen this field of research not by chance. For years I’ve suffered from insomnia, and have been trying various medicines, including sleeping techniques, natural remedies, and even hypnosis. According to my observations, the quality of sleep depends on numerous external and internal factors that may seem irrelevant at first sight.
Last update on 2020-09-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API